Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My background

A computer engineer by training, I hail from the city of joy, Kolkata. My family includes my parents, grandmother and a loving sister. Having worked with technology, my primary objective at present is to gain in depth understanding of Management techniques and how it regulates Business. My background as an Engineer, experience in a major IT firm, Infosys, and the present Master's in Business gives me the practical perspective on what it takes for a company to streamline its business development leveraging technology.
I am personally interested in public speaking and was part of the Infosys Hyderabad Toastmasters club. I have keen interest in theatrics, elocution, painting, calligraphy and anything related to abstract art. I play basketball and chess in my leisure and love traveling and exploration. I laze in the internet a lot too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mayank,

I am a Mechanical Engineer from Bhubaneswar,Orissa with close to 2 years experience in Satyam Computer Services Ltd.

I am interested in SSE MBA and would like to have some details from you.

This is my e-mail address: rgulfam@gmail.com

Hope you provide yours so that I can ask you my queries.

Mayank Bhutoria said...

mayank.bhutoria@mba.sse.edu